Sky is the limit - since 1995
Since the founding of our predecessor company in 1995, we have been performing a wide variety of services in difficult-to-access workplaces, worldwide on wind turbines, buildings and all other locations at great heights. In doing so, we use a wide variety of innovative technologies for access and performance, which we continue to develop independently.
- 1995: Foundation of Seilpartner GbR
- 1995: Art project "Wrapped Reichstag-Project for Berlin": Development of the assembly concept and realization of the fabric and rope installation
- 1996: First installation of personal fall arrest and safety nets on newbuildings (Volkswerft Stralsund and MTW-Werft, Wismar, DASA, Hamburg Finkenwerder)
- 1996: Work on wind turbines - as one of the first companies to use rope access methods
- 1998: Art project "Wrapped Trees-Project for Fondation Beyeler and Berower Park, Riehen, Switzerland": Concept development and fabric installation
- 1999: First assemblies of membrane and glass constructions (Sonycenter, Berlin)
- 2000: Establishment of the independent subsidiary "Rope Partner" in the USA with a focus on wind energy
- 2002: Seilpartner GbR changes its name to Seilpartner Gesellschaft für seilunterstütztes Arbeiten mbH
- 2004: Outsourcing of the wind energy sector to Seilpartner Windkraft GmbH
- 2011: Acquisition of platforms for the expansion of the rotor blade service.
- 2013: First assemblies of photovoltaic systems (Ludwigsburg, Germany)
- 2015: Foundation of the independent subsidiary "Seilpartner Windtechnics UK Ltd" in Great Britain with focus on wind energy
- 2017: Opening of the "Zweigstelle-Mitte" of Seilpartner Windkraft GmbH in Thuringia
- 2020: Relocation of Seilpartner Windkraft GmbH to Hoppegarten/ Brandenburg
- 2021: Acquisition of the insolvent structrepair GmbH and integration as SP-Composite into Seilpartner Windkraft GmbH
- 2022: Dissolution of the Seilpartner GmbH/Seilpartner Windkraft GmbH group of companies
- 2023: Acquisition of the majority shareholding in Alpintec GmbH
- 2023: Formation of hi.work GmbH through change of name
hi.work gmbh carries out rotor blade repair work according to the specifications of DNV GL and works with a certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
We are a member of the German Wind Energy Association and FISAT (Alpintec GmbH). We are also a training company and competence partner of the Berlin Chamber of Crafts.